Our school is currently organised into 3 classes:
- Barrow - Early Years (Nursery & Reception) and Key Stage 1 (Years 1 & 2) - Mrs Carly Roe
- Catbells - Key Stage 2 (Years 3 & 4) - Mrs Kate Davis
- Skiddaw - Key Stage 2 (Years 5 & 6) - Mrs Anne Francis
Class teachers maintain their oversight of pupils and are parents' first point of contact. Key Stage 2 work together as one class on some afternoons each week; Mrs Pontefract teaches Maths across Key Stage 2 and Mrs Francis teaches English as well as History, Geography, Music and French in KS2. Mrs Davis teaches Art, Design & Technology, Science, Computing and PSHE across the school; she also teaches History and Geography in Barrow. Mrs Roe teaches PE and RE across the school.
Every pupil in the school takes part in Forest Schools sessions fortnightly with Mrs Roe and Mrs Thwaites in two groups:
- Lower School - Early Years (Nursrey & Reception) and Key Stage 1 (Years 1 & 2) - alternate Thursday afternoons
- Key Stage 2 (Years 3-6) - alternate Thursday afternoons
At the end of each half term, there is usually a Forest Schools day out, e.g. to Whinlatter forest, Brandlehow and Cockshot Woods or the local Mountain Rescue base.